We have one of the only walk-in stores in Michigan and with almost every case in stock our experts can help you find the case that best fits your needs!
46921 Enterprise CourtPelican Products is a leading global manufacturer of rugged
protector cases, rugged shipping containers, multi-purpose flashlights
and advanced lighting systems.
Wixom, MI 48393
Phone: (248) 624-1885
Sensitive equipment needs
protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector
Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest
environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the
heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these
tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve that equalizes
air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber
handles and stainless steel hardware. Our simple and strong double-throw
latches keep the lid closed in the roughest handling.
you've got a camera that needs to stay dry, a gun that needs to stay
dust-free or a laptop that has to work when it's needed most- go with a
Pelican Protector Case™ wherever your adventures take you. From hand
gun and/or rifle-weapon cases or photo/camera cases, to medical
equipment or high tech electronics, we have a case to meet each
Do we sell Pelican cases? You bet, we sell Pelican
cases and for less!! Buy your Pelican cases direct from us- most cases
are in stock, ready for sale and immediate delivery or local pick-up
today. There are even Pelican cases designed to fit Apple products like the iPhone,
iPod and iPad. These cases are the perfect fit for the active
person on the go that needs awesome protection for their favorite gear.
is no better resource to ensure your valuable content is protected
than a custom foam insert for your new Pelican
that is designed by a preferred US Pelican
core dealer. Each Pelican case is watertight, airtight, crush proof
and comes with a lifetime warranty. Buy direct from us at close to
wholesale today! We save
our customers time and money every day.
Are you in need of any custom solutions? Visit Pak-Rite, Ltd. Michigan for all of your custom needs!
Online Order Policy
- Orders will be shipped within 24 business hours if the item(s) are in stock. If the item(s) are not in stock, customers are notified within 24 business hours via email of their back-order status. If for some reason you do not receive a notification via email within 24 business hours, please contact us.
- All items returned will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any orders that are cancelled and the items are in stock will be refunded with a 5% transaction fee. Returns must be accompanied by an RMA number, original invoice and original box. No returns after 30 days from purchase date. Parts will be subject to management inspection.
To return items please call (248) 624-1885
Pick-Up Policy (at our Michigan Store)
Customers will receive an email and phone call when their order is available for pick-up. If you do not receive an email, or phone call regarding the status of your order within 24 business hours, please contact us.
Customer pick-up hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas). Please wait until you receive a pick-up notification before coming to the store.
** IF A CUSTOMER DOES NOT PICK UP THEIR ORDER WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS, THE ITEMS ARE RETURNED TO STOCK, AND A REFUND IS ISSUED TO THE CUSTOMER MINUS A 20% RESTOCKING FEE. **
Local Pick-Up (at our Michigan Store)
- Customers will receive an email and phone call when their order is available for pick-up. If you do not receive an email, or phone call regarding the status of your order within 24 business hours, please contact us.
- Customer pick-up hours are from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- Please wait until you receive a notification for pick up before coming to the store to pick up.
Phone: (248) 624-1885